Hoist Installer - Midlands
Job Reference: 23964
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, its fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent services to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
Due to GB Access's continued growth and success, we require a Hoist Installer - Midlands Based. The role is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation.
GB Access, a specialist hoist hire divison that forms part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
As part of our external operations team, your primary role will be installing, dismantling and maintaining our hire fleet of rack and pinion construction hoists.
You will be based from home and report directly to one of our Regional Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will require the following skills and experience -
- Have a demonstrated background in the construction hoist industry
- Hold a current/vaild CSCS card/ NVQ in Hoist Installation (minimum L2)
- Have a proven working at height experience
- Have proven harness experience/ training
- Clear communication & reporting skills
- Role requires unsociable hours as the business requires
- Must be flexible to work away from home as the business requires
- Able to work as part of a team
- Must be prepared to work in external condiations at height throughout the year
The following skills are advantageous but not essential at this stage -
- CPCS Slinger/Signaller qualification
- CCNSG Passport to safety qualification
- Hoist manufacturers product training
- Rescue/Harness/Working at height training
In return we can offer a competitive rate of pay, paid travel time, over time opportunities, enrolment into company pension, 21 days holiday per year + bank holidays and life assurance.
We also offer a full personal development programme, PP, all specialist tools required and a company van.