Yard Operative - Oundle
Job Reference: 25657
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Yard Operative is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
As Yard Operative you will be required to prepare the equipment to ensure that it is clean and ready for customers to hire. The role will entail;
- Cleaning and preparing equipment
- Checking and storing off-hired equipment
- Maintaining a clean and safe yard, workshop and storage areas
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who has:
- A good level of physical fitness
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good level of Customer Service
- Willing to undertake relevant training and development
- Knowledge of PPE requirements and COSHH is an advantage
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.