Welder/Fabricator - Peterborough
Job Reference: 25749
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Welder/Fabricator is required to join one of your UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for performing MIG welding on hoists and components. Working from technical plans and drawings unsupervised with good time management.
- Maintaining a clean and safe workshop and storage area
- You will comply with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
To be considered for this role:
- It is essential that you have good communication skills with the ability to influence and represent the Company in a positive manner.
- A good level of physical fitness
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willing to undertake relevant training and development
- It would be highly desirable if you are an experienced. hands-on candidate and hold and relevant qualifications including, Coded Welder Qualification, First Aid, CSCS
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.