Crane Driver - Peterborough
Job Reference: 25831
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Crane Driver is required to join one of the UK's leading rental equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for loading and unloading hoists and equipment at our Oundle and Thrapston yards operating a Tower Crane and Mobile Crane, adhering to all health and safety guidelines
- You will be responsible for ensuring that daily checks are carried out and the crane is operated within the law at all times
- You will comply with current H&s legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
- It is essential that you have good communication skills with the ability to influence and represent the company in a positive manner
- You will have experience of operating plant and machinery, specific tower crane and mobile crane training can be provided
- It would be highly desirable if you are an experienced, hands-on candidate and hold the relevant qualifications including First Aid, CSCS
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.