Health and Safety Coordinator - Peterborough
Job Reference: 26114
As the UK’s leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it’s fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Health & Safety Coordinator is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Carry out LOLER inspection on various types of lifting equipment and accessories
- Carry out PUWER inspections on various types of workshop tools
- Carry out inspections on all working at height equipment
- Complete necessary paperwork in linE with the companies set procedures, adhering to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment regulations
- Carry out face fit testing
To be considered for this role, we're looking for someone who-
- Has experience of carrying our Lifting Equipment inspectations items including Chains, Slings, Shackles and Manual/Powered Hoists etc.
- Experience of carrying our inspections on workshop tools and equipment in line with PUWER requirements
- Inspecting working at height equipment
- LEEA Lifting Equipment Certificates required
- Knowledge and experience of LOLER and PUWER
- Good knowledge of inspection techniques applicable of Lifting Equipment
- Organised and structured approach to work
- Attention to detail and accuracy when completing inspection paperwork
- Full UK driving licence
The package includes a competitive salary and a flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
If you would like to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental then apply NOW!!